The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Brit a Day [#134]

I slept so late today that I got to combine breakfast and lunch into one continuous meal--I know, it's called brunch, but I prefer to think like a Hobbit and make it into as many feedings as possible--Second Breakfast, Elevensies..... In honor of getting 2-for-1, I bring you two fabulous brits today in one gorgeous photo session. Naveen Andrews played Sayid on LOST for 6 years with an Iraqi accent [I started to say 'flawless' but what do I really know], however in real life he has the cutest South London twang ever. And that other guy can dial up the Scottish burrrrr to about 11 out of 10.

No comments: