The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Brit a Day [#491]

I have Brits on bikes on the brain today because it is the first week of the Tour de France, and my boy Cavendish, the Manx Missile is still sizing up the competition with one stage win so far this year [his 16th over his career]. More on Mark this weekend...

For today, I just realized I used my only photo of Ian Cusick on a bike last July in honor of the 2010 TDF, so I offer him up in a different leg [pun intended] of the Tag the World Triathlon of a few years back.

No comments: