The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Friday, August 3, 2012

A Brit a Day [#845]

I have over 200 pictures of Tom Hiddleston saved on my computer now, and it is actually a source of anxiety that I am supposed to pick just one or two to post on Fridays.  But both the GIF of the hair people messing with him and the promotional photo from 'The Hollow Crown' are pretty sweet, real stand-outs.

He's quite wrapped around Miss Tearsheet, there.  And here I thought all the snogging was just for show.


No comments: