The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Brit a Day [#857]

Here is Matt Smith when he was on Top Gear.  Have I ever mentioned that Matt was on Top Gear?  I was lucky enough to stumble upon his episode on BBC America On Demand a few months ago.  Probably not still there.  But if you've never seen his segment, search it out on Youtube or something.  It is pure Matt, down to earth and utterly chuffed at the same time.

No comments: