The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Brit a Day [#909]

Let's try to erase all memories of watching 'Fringe' episode 'In Absencia' last night, shall we?  As I said to my husband during that climactic scene, "Did you hear that?  That was the sound of 850,000 people punching a hole in a wall."

One of Ian's upcoming movies, 'The Girl on the Train,' has an awesome-looking trailer out now.  You can see it here:

http://www.8180films.com/girltrain_video2.html

Watch it, and then you can go like it on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Girl-on-the-Train-US/368766779865634

And try to have a nice day, hear?

No comments: