The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Brit a Day [#977]




I got these off of Tumblr and I guess you could call them fan art.  There is either an app out there that let's you turn someone into an oil painting or there are some very good photoshoppers on Tumblr with a great sense of art history.  I love that someone turned Loki into Edgar Allen Poe.  I wish someone would turn me into a John Singer Sargent portrait....

None of these images are mine. ... all credit to the artists.

No comments: