The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Brit a Day [#995]

Today's Brit is Luke Windsor, Tom Hiddleston's tireless friend and publicist.  I imagine Luke playing the bad cop to Tom's good cop all the time when they are in public.  Tom:  "Why yes, I'd be glad to stand here with you lovely people and chat and sign autographs for an hour and a half."  Luke:  "No, Tom, you have a premiere to attend in 20 seconds."  A friend like that is worth his weight in gold.

And speaking of gold, here's a Saturday bonus in this recent photo from West Africa--Tom's incerdibly manly hands.  I love to see an actor who will get his hands dirty for charity.

No comments: